Friday, April 24, 2009

Is anybody out there?

Am I the only loser who still checks this thing out of habit? Anyway, if there is anyone like me out there, I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to help me out with something after the show is done. I need to get some decent pictures of my sculptures but I don't have a decent camera to take them with. I'm also not exactly comfortable in the photo lab,as I've never even had a class in there. Would anyone be willing some day this finals week to help me in getting those pictures taken? Thanks

ethan

5 comments:

  1. Ethan- I would like to help you. However, I will not be able to do it during finals week due to the commute from Daytona Beach. If at all possible, I can help the following week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can ask my friend. You've met him a few times in the studio. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might be able to help you sometime this week. wednesday maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. I still check once in a while. I WOULD help... but I dont have a nice camera either :( ...or access to the photo lab... so I have nothing you need at all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got my pictures thanks to mike's friend. thanks for the offers. leanne, i can't find your number or i'd call you and tell you. sorry. i appreciate your willingness to help

    ReplyDelete