Thursday, April 2, 2009

PROGRESS

So I just left the space and as I was leaving the lights were starting to get put up, paint was being taken off the floor and the last walls were being painted. After we finish the lights all we need to do is mop again, dust off all the ledges, any other last minute cleaning, situate the walls and lights and pedestals, andddd
hang our work!
The labels are done and packaged alphabetically so I will leave them at the space tonight when I go back up. It is probably a good idea to wait until the very last thing to hang our work. this is what i think.
So, not TOO much left to do. but still a lot.
hopefully we can all get some sleep tonight. maybe?

2 comments:

  1. That's great. What time will people be getting to the space in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little to do my ass. We were there till 4:30 hanging lights and whatnot and there's still plenty to do. Honkeez needa point their lights exactly how they want them and mop floors and clean windows. I hope you all appreciate that this shit would not have gotten done in time today.

    ReplyDelete