Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where we stand with the budget

I've posted the updated budget, as far as I can update it. I've entered all of the expenses for the receipts that I have and listed them in detail on a separate sheet. I also have some expenses on the overview page that I am expecting but are not concrete yet, like electricity and postcards from C&S. Here are a few points i need feedback on or that you need to know:
1. Who is the mystery person that made an order at home depot for $29.67? what are most of those things that were bought? I think it may have been stuff for the pedestals but I'm not sure. Let me know who you are so you can get paid back.
2. I've noted who I have written checks for even if I haven't given you the check yet. i'll keep them with me and if i see you guys before class wednesday then i'll give them to you.
3. mike and julia: who paid for the poster materials? who do i write a check to?
4. everyone: get me your receipts, either wednesday or preferably before so i can have it ready to present and talk about then. just give me a call to see if i am on campus. if i'm not and you want to, you can stick it in my locker in the sculpture studio. as soon as i have all of the receipts in we'll know where we stand and if anyone gets any money back.
5. Ashlee, Audra and Danielle: you three gave me $10 extra already. i think the best thing to do at this point would be to give that back to you since it didn't turn out to be a class-wide thing. that will put us all on an even playing field and will make things easier for me to figure out. on the other hand if we are too far overbudget, everyone may be needing to pitch in the extra cash to compensate anyway. We'll see
6. we have $120 extra dollars from the donation jar to dampen the overbudget stuff. i thought it was $125 but i think we may have given Greg the DJ $55 instead of $50. oops
7. michelle: return what you can to home depot and give me all the receipts when you do. let me know if there's anything on there (light bulbs) that you're just going to keep.
8. i still have a few items that we didn't use to return to home depot. i'll do that tomorrow to give us a few extra bucks. i have a can of the dark paint to return. i need whoever has the receipt for that to get it to me as soon as you can or take the paint back for us. whatever is easiest for you. lemme know
9. theo: are we paying c&s or are we counting those a donation? just wondering since he's included in the thank you cards list. also, when will you find out electrical?
10. theo again: should i bring the home depot invoice to janke? janki? jAnKy? however it's spelled. or did you want me to wait?

i think that's about it. i'll add more in the comments if i think of anything. get me your receipts if you want to get paid back!

13 comments:

  1. i spent 29 dollars at home depot on paint and acetone and some other stuff. if we don't have enough money for me to get that back, it's no big deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Home Depot thing may have been me. On the night we were figuring out what to do I had to buy more screws at Home Depot for $25. I also bought a small pack of screws for Kyle L. If you have a receipt that has 2 items of different screws, it was me. Otherwise... not me

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  3. no the purchase was made at 10:41 AM on 4/2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the paper, I'll talk to you about it tomorrow morning and help figure stuff out. that is, if we both go to class :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotcha... in that case the purchase was not by me. It would have been more like 7-8PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. As far as I know, we need to pay C&S.. I'll call Frank and find out how/if. And, yes let's see Janki about the HM invoice. But-- if we can, let's get together before you go see her.
    tl

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as the can of dark paint -- if it is a gallon of the charcoal wall color which I purchased, I left the reciept with Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hold the phone, I thought the DJ was free? probably should have mentioned that earlier when we were debating having him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. he was free. we just decided to give him a donation for volunteering to do it

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't remember who it was that wanted to. a few people. either way unless you want to go ask for it back, what's done is done

    ReplyDelete
  11. i mean he played two nights for us, the least we could do is give him a little bit of money. The event would not have been the same without him, admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The event wouldn't have happened without some people, the DJ is one of them-

    ReplyDelete