Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tomorrow

Mike and I and I think Chris will be at the space tomorrow afternoon, though I'm not sure exactly when. I'll probably get there between 1 and 2. So if you have anything you need to do or anything you need done let me know. If you have extra extension cords and you're planning on coming in early as well, please bring them. We could use a few more to light a number of spots that were lacking it tonight. Also, what do you guys think of having name tags? Is it tacky? or is it worth it, to be findable and recognizable by people that are too shy to ask around?

6 comments:

  1. Seems a bit tacky, dunno though.

    Also, who is making the new price list since we ran out? I think Jasmine and I (any maybe others) wanted to add things to it. Call me if you're printin that shit 561.267.7865

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think name tags are a great idea.. I thought someone was bringing them yesterday..
    It's not tacky.

    Great job, guys!!
    tl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be at the SGA lab at 2, if someone can email me the price list I'll print out a bunch.

    walters.ashlee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I think name tags would be a good idea. A couple people were actually talking about it yesterday during the event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. any word on who is doing name tags? Kyle L is taking care of the price list.

    -David

    ReplyDelete