Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flyers/postcards

I just picked up the flyers or postcards or whatever we are calling them, and they look so good! I talked to Frank himself and he personally took all of the boxes out to my car, which was really nice. I told him how much I appreciated them doing this for us. They ended up printing 2200 of the postcards which is really exciting. I did not have to pay right then, he said we would figure out payment later.

I am not going to separate them out into separate piles for everyone to take because I have a feeling that not everyone will do it. So I'm going to drop off the boxes in the art office tomorrow around 1 and everyone can just grab what they want, but I think everyone should really get as many as they think they will be able to drop off at places-otherwise they will go to waste. How many do you think we should drop off at each spot?
I'm planning on just making a list of all the places downtown to go and grabbing a lot of the flyers to pass out if no one else minds.
anyway, i'm excited.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, please grab what you know you will drop off at locations and a just a few more. I think about 25 per location is a reasonable stack for locations, depending on the volume it has.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going downtown for my cousin's birthday tomorrow night so I'll be sure to grab a good chunk for tomorrow night and saturday morning. Rather than just leaving a stack randomly sitting somewhere pass them out to people in and out of bars or bring a stapler and some tape and put random ones up.

    Also, Julia and I are going to start the screen printing of posters tomorrow and they may or may not be done to get put up this weekend (I don't know how long the process is).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked some up and holy crap they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. er.. Julia and I are still going to try to get 50 posters done today (hopefully). She's setting everything up and I'm going to pick up the paper. If anyone wants to help put them up places, let me know.

    561.267.7865

    ReplyDelete
  6. Postcards (fliers?) look great!! We really owe Frank T and C&S Press a huge thank you. Please save a stack for me.. I have a lot of people I'd like to give them to.
    Can't wait to see the posters!!

    tl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are varieties of printing of posters that needs to be decided upon,as which one will suit the best for personal use.

      Delete