Thursday, March 19, 2009

We Need Moneyz

I'm collecting moneyz for our expenses. We've generally agreed on $40 for now per person. So far I've received moneyz from Mike and David. I will keep an updated list. You can get it to me in several ways.

1. I'll take cash or check in person. You will usually be able to find me on campus in the sculpture studio, although probably not today (Thursday). Make checks out to me and in the memo just write UCF BFA. If you so desire you can also deliver it to me at my house, just mapquest my address. 2706 Logandale Drive, Orlando, FL 32817.
2. You can mail it to me, although we need funds soon so I wouldn't recommend this since there is a few days delay.
3. You can pay by paypal if you already have a verified account. All you have to do is login, click on send moneyz and send it to my email at ethan_kalebaugh@hotmail.com.
4. I can't think of any other ways but if you get creative feel free to suggest something.

We need moneyz asap so that we can get materials bought and advertisements ordered. We're aiming to get the printing process started by Friday.

12 comments:

  1. I sent it via Pay Pal - did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did. something that i forgot all about but to keep in mind is that there is a fee for using paypal. it is taking 1.46 out per $40 sent to me. I'm still putting you guys down for $40 but just letting you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be careful with managing the PayPal money because as you said they take a fee AND they might take a couple business days to transfer money from PayPal to a bank account.

    Ethan, I know I already paid you but if you have Bank of America they make it pretty easy to send money to someone through online banking. However, the other person would need Bank of America as well and you would have to trade some info over the phone or something.

    In order to ensure that the money gets to you ASAP you should post your phone number so people can contact you.

    (Also, I'll call you later today about the floor plan when David posts the info)

    ReplyDelete
  4. true. my number is 407-721-7329. unfortunately i don't have bank of america. i'm with central florida educators fcu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a way i can get this money to you tomorrow (friday)? Preferably around 1 or so? I will be at school then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i should be on campus. either drop by the sculpture studio or give me a call

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll likely be out of work at around three on Fri.; I'll stop by the sculpture studio and hopefully I'll catch you there. Otherwise, I think I'll wait till Mon. and give you cash so there are no fees/ bank delays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea I will try to go in between work Friday if not I can stop by your apt/house later if thats cool.
    Chris Berrios
    352-361-6353

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'll be in the studio from 130 to 5ish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ethan, will you be in sculpture Monday? if so, between what times?

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i will be. from 8-1130 and then possibly 130-5

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ethan-

    I sent you $41.46 via paypal.

    ReplyDelete