Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sentinel column

I NEED PICS to send to Terry Hummel. He's interested in the story and his DEADLINE is WED. He asked to see pics of the work, and I gave him the website (which was already listed in my first e-mail to him). So-- we should send more pics TODAY by 4:00 if we want him to bite!!!

PS- if everything goes through, we'll have a story April 3rd!!!

E-mail them to me

audra734@yahoo.com

MORE exciting news:

a photographer for Orlando metromix and the Orlando Sentinel Online Gallery just called me to ask if she could shoot our event. I told her the 3rd would be our big night, and she said she would be there!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!
-ps: she called me, I didn't contact her. Word is getting out, so we've got to START BUILDING so we have a damn good show!

10 comments:

  1. I sent all the images to you that people sent me for the website.

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much everyone!! I just sent images to Terry Hummel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Well done Audra. Check to see that he received them ok.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit. This is short notice. I didn't have images for the website. If its too late I guess it doesn't matter, but do you still have the images I sent to you Mike? Because I'd have to scan them again. I could hit up the SGA lab if its still open by the time I get there. Is it too late Audra?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audra-
    I e-mailed you the digital images I have, which I'm probably using in the show. I figured its too late but there ya go anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sean, just sent you the images if you still wanted them (iou82@aol.com?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry just e-amiled me vack and said he liked all the images I sent him and that he'd "try to fit something in for y'all".

    It's done!

    ReplyDelete